The All-New Lexus LS 500h Hybrid Flagship
The model, revealed soon after the premiere appearance of the twin-turbo petrol V6-powered LS 500 at the 2017 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, is a further manifestation of how Lexus has reimagined the luxury saloon, presenting brave design, exhilarating performance and a sophisticated appeal to capture the imagination of forward-thinking, younger customers.
The car’s design successfully brings together the virtues of a long-wheelbase four-door saloon with a low, coupe-like profile, positioning the LS perfectly across two (saloon and coupe) growing market segments.
The fifth-generation Lexus LS has just been revealed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the 2018 Lexus LS will arrive at our dealership late 2017. Here are the details:
- Radical new design with coupe-like silhouette, yet spaciousness of prestige sedan
- New platform for greatest-ever LS agility and comfort
- All-new twin-turbo V6 with 415 horsepower
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- All-new available Lexus Advanced Safety Package
- New level of flagship luxury in every aspect
- Interior inspired by traditional Japanese aesthetics
Watch The LS 500 Reveal Video
Contact Us For More LS 500 & 500h Information