Lexus Service Promotions
Come in for scheduled maintenance or parts and receive 10% off.
We inspect and service many maintenance components, such as:
- Check installation of driver's floor mat
- Reset Maintenance Reminder Light or system
- Inspect wiper blades, linkage, and washers for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust the level of engine oil, brake fluid, engine/inverter coolant, power steering fluid, and washer fluid
- Remove & inspect engine and cabin air filters
- Rotate tires or perform seasonal tire change-over.
- Check and record tire tread depth. Examine tires for damage and uneven wear.
- Remove wheels & visually inspect brake pads, calipers, rotors, brake lines, and hoses.
- Record inspection results, measurements and component condition on inspection form and/or repair order
The Exceptional Lexus Service Experience
Our state-of-the-art service facility was built to house up to 28 vehicles at any one time and is equipped with the latest Lexus certified equipment and technology. This ensures that our trained and Lexus Certified Technicians are committed to service, diagnose, and repair your Lexus using Lexus Genuine Parts.